When it comes to video editing, there are different names of companies in the market, from Adobe to CyberLink, but none offers the ease of use and simplicity that you can get using Movavi Video Suite 18. This program is designed for all those who want to learn to video editing or are taking their first steps in the world of editing. To see all the features offered by this program, we present the Movavi Video Suite 18 Review.
What is Movavi Video Suite?
Some of the great features offered by Movavi Video Suite 18 are:
- Add and customize the texts for your videos, available effects, and filters.
- Move, cut and order the video you are working with.
- Make a slideshow with music and effects in a few easy steps.
- Different audio options are available. Screen Recording. Record only what you need – without any unnecessary details.
- Record audio using a microphone, to be used as part of the final editing material.
- Convert videos, audios, images in seconds.
The interface has some features in common with other video editing programs but is simpler, doesn’t overload the main screen with too many options and features, so people who have never edited a video feel safe with Movavi.
Among the features offered, Movavi Video Suite 18 also includes a tool to stabilize moving videos and reduce noise in images and video. With these options, it is possible to greatly improve the quality of the original material taken from the camera, so it will be very useful to later achieve a more professional finish.
The easiest to use
Movavi Video Suite is one of the easiest video editing programs to use. One of the reasons many people become discouraged and lose interest in editing activities and the learning process of video editing is because of the complexity of some of the editing programs interfaces, particularly the most popular ones, such as Vegas Pro or Premiere Pro. That’s why Movavi Video Suite offers an intuitive interface, designed for ease of use, with tutorials and an “Easy Mode” that almost makes a video for you.
Although Movavi Video Suite is easy to use, sometimes falls short in terms of performance, so it is outperformed by other programs with greater editing and rendering power. This puts it at a disadvantage compared to other software on the market but is aimed at an amateur audience, the change is not noticeable at first glance. If you prefer the ease of use over editing power, Movavi Video Suite 18 is the ideal program for you.
If you are a professional, you will probably fall a little short when it comes to performing more advanced tasks that require rendering power or simply the absence of certain tools that you can find in more advanced editing programs. This is compensated, once again, by its low price and its novice approach.
A free trial version is available on their website for download, so you can take a look at the program and decide if it works for you.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 with updated patches and service packs installed,
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1GHz,
- Minimum graphics screen resolution of 1024×768, 32-bit color,
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000 and XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8,
- Minimum 250 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Easy to use and powerful.
- Economical compared to others.
- Available only for Windows.
Movavi Video Suite Activation Key
If there’s one thing we must highlight about Movavi Video Suite 18 is that it is extremely easy to use, with lots of options to help beginners or novices to learn. If you are a person who is not interested in spending hours and hours watching tutorials, videos and reading guides to learn how to edit, Movavi Video Suite 18 is the one for you.