Today, everyone has a digital camera at their fingertips. Whether you’re a professional with years of experience in photography or a beginner whose hobby is taking pictures, you’ll want to edit the material you capture. That’s why photo-editing tools have become so essential and popular in recent years. Today I present to you this Movavi Photo Editor review, a photo editing program that is among the easiest and cheapest on the market.
Movavi Photo Editor Review
The results obtained with this editor are very good, some of which in the past you could only achieve with professional editors, and the procedures for their achieving were very complex for most users who are not professionals of photography and photo editing. Movavi offers a simpler and easiest way to do it.
Main features of Movavi Photo Editor
- In addition to the classic tools that allow you to crop, rotate, flip and straighten images, it also includes some functions such as the one that allows you to compress photos without losing quality, which both saves space on the disk of our system and makes it faster the upload of your images to your website or blog. It also includes a tool that improves the quality of images by removing noise from them, and does so according to the type of scene such as night photos.
- Removing objects: this is one of the most sought after features in any photo editing program, because many times an unwanted element crosses our picture, whether it’s a person who shouldn’t be there, a light pole, a trash can, etc., and removing it from the picture using any other program is a bit complicated. But Movavi offers an easy and practical solution to this problem. Unwanted objects that are removed from an image are replaced by software with content from areas surrounding the object, so in some cases the result is surprising.
- Improve image quality: Movavi offers some tools that improve image quality. However, it is necessary that the photo already has some quality to get the most out of this tool.
- Photo restoration: With Movavi Photo Editor you can recover those old photos that are invaluable to you: reducing noise and removing marks created by the passage of time will not be complicated with Movavi.
- Retouching of portraits: Edit portraits like a professional with Movavi Photo Editor. You have different tools and options to edit your portraits in an almost professional way. In addition to tools to fix wrinkles and skin imperfections, it also offers makeup and portrait retouching functions that allow you to further improve your images. The make-up functions are divided into categories that allow partial improvements such as only eyes, hair (they can even change color), skin and mouth.
- Miscellaneous: Tools such as white balance, effects, text, sharpness, retouching, color correction, makeup, noise reduction, remodeling and background removal are some of the most common tools that are available in Movavi Photo Editor.
- Filters: For those who are enthusiastic about the filters of social network applications such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, now you can also do it with movavi, whose filters add artistic touches and even subtitles.
Why choose Movavi Photo Editor?
There are different reasons why Movavi can be your best choice as a photo editing program:
Its learning curve
Movavi Photo Editor has proven to be one of the easiest photo-editing programs on the market with features that any amateur photographer can quickly learn to use. Its learning curve is really short, so you won’t have a problem to handle the whole program in no time.
Today, many editing programs, such as Adobe Creative Cloud’s, opt for a pay-per-subscription system, but Movavi Photo Editor does not. This program maintains the classic system of buying for life by a single payment.
Its variety of options
Despite being a program that does not have all the variety of features and tools that can be found in Photoshop, it does not fall short in terms of the number of options and improves available for your photos.
This software is easy to use, very intuitive, and has a short learning curve, even for those who have no knowledge in manipulating photographs. The best part of Movavi Photo Editor Review is that the software is easy to use, simple and most editing processes require you to click or simply adjust the sliders.
In any case the most important thing you need to do to take full advantage of the Movavi Photo Editor is to take your photos in the highest possible resolution and with good lighting, because even with excellent tools, neither this nor any editing program is able to get an impeccable result if the material is too poor quality. With an image of excellent quality and with enough creativity I guarantee you that in this program you will achieve excellent results that will have nothing to envy to a work done in Lightroom or Photoshop.
If you would like to learn about photo editing software check our article about best photo editing software in 2019.